Comprehensive Financial Planning
I will look at all aspects of your financial situation including income protection, college planning, retirement planning and estate planning.
No two people have the exact same goals. That’s why it takes an individually tailored plan to make them a reality. I work with many different clients at many different stages of life. So no matter where you are or where you’re trying to go, I can create a customized plan to help you get there.
Growing My Wealth
- The first step in establishing a plan customized to meet your needs is clearly defining your goals. By helping you determine what “wealth” means to you, I will make thoughtful recommendations that align with your goals. Working with me means you will have more than a portfolio – you will know where you’re going and have a plan to help you get there.
- Before a single investment is chosen, developing an investment policy to help you reach your goals takes many things into consideration, including what type of growth you‘ll need, when you‘ll need money, liquidity concerns, risk tolerance and the most appropriate type of account. With a strategy in place, I can make personalized recommendations from a full range of investment products backed by award-winning research and due diligence – everything you need to put your strategy to work.
- Effective financial planning focuses on long-term goals while managing risk along the way. The collaborative relationship you establish with me will deepen through the years, allowing you to navigate potentially emotional periods of volatility in the markets as well as changes in your life or investment timeline.
Preserving My Wealth
- You’ve worked hard to successfully grow your wealth and you want to preserve it – to feel independent in the future. I have the experience and resources to help you transition to a more conservative investment approach, one that helps you meet your income and liquidity needs while thoughtfully pursuing growth. An effective wealth management strategy also considers the role insurance and estate planning can play in mitigating risk, and plans for any scenario that might cause you to worry. Together, you and I will plan for all of life’s events – the expected and the unexpected.
Planning for Retirement
- Retirement today means something different than in previous generations. People are feeling younger and living longer. Some are choosing to remain in the workforce – either by continuing in their professions or enjoying encore careers. Many are planning for an active lifestyle, one that might include travel to once-in-a-lifetime destinations. As we live longer, we also must consider the increasing costs of healthcare and long-term care, as well as the need for our money to last for not just a few years, but potentially decades. I have the resources to help you plan for all of the things you want to do.
Providing for Family
- Just as no two investors are exactly alike, no two families are alike. What many families do have in common, though, is the need to plan for unique circumstances. Whether your family dynamic calls on you to assist a child with a college education, care for an elderly parent or relative, or provide for a child with special needs, I can help you navigate the planning nuances and identify the appropriate solution – without sacrificing your own financial goals and future.
Managing my Estate
- Estate planning provides you with greater control over the ways your wealth will provide for the loved ones, business associates or charitable organizations that mean the most to you. I will help you consider the appropriate vehicles – wills, trusts, insurance and more – to manage tax implications and distribution methods. Estate planning ensures your wishes are carried out.*
- As you make careful plans for how your wealth will pass to your heirs, it is important for everyone involved to clearly understand your wishes, as well as the process by which they will be carried out. I can help you make sure everyone knows where to turn.
- With so much to keep track of, it’s important to write things down. From important legal documents – a will, healthcare directives, even a list of accounts – to heartfelt communiques to loved ones, I can help you prepare and safeguard important documents to ease the stress on loved ones during a difficult time.
- From minimizing estate taxes to providing detailed distribution instructions, a trust gives you a greater degree of control over your estate. I can navigate the many types of available trusts, helping you select the vehicle that best suits your goals, needs and wishes.*
*Raymond James and/or Frank Iryami does not offer tax or legal advice. Please consult the appropriate professional before making any decision that may affect your tax or legal situation.